Selected jokes, aphorisms and definitions
Issue 23, 12.03.01
~ QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ~
- Is there a rake that you've stepped on and will keep stepping on?
- Love is an eternal "rake".
- How not to get burned by the sun?
- Don't fly too close!
- What is a good topic for a conversation with a woman?
- Something beautiful, for example her.
- Where do bitches come from?
- All women are the same, some just don't conceal it.
- What's a "soul cry"?
- It's when you're crying, and no one hears you!
~ ANSWERS to APHORISMS ~
- If female stupidity overshadows their beauty, something has to be done about beauty.
- Flaunting stupidity is not the same as beautifully fooling around.
- Money and success make people self-absorbed.
- Self-absorbedness is a luxury that's not worth it.
- Telling someone else's secret is treachery; telling your own is stupidity.
- More and more people keep our secret.
- Alcohol in small doses is safe in any quantity
- Alcohol temporarily widens arteries and the circle of friends.
- The more we love a woman, the less we've time for sleep.
- He, who yawns during the day, doesn't yawn at night.
~ FUNNY DICTIONARY ~
- best mode of conversation: there is no one interrupting you.
- the desire to be loved.
- the ability to never say "no"
- a person who occasionally says "What a fool am I!"
- a person who can lawfully avoid the law.
~ Love Advices ~
Don't chase a girl as a departing bus. Remember: there's always the next one.
To a young man entering life: You should promise a whole world to a girl. And buy her icecream.
To men: If you can't take your eyes off a woman, at least keep your hands off her.
If you want to feel lonely - get married.
To husbands: According to criminal statistics, no wife has ever shot her husband while he was washing the dishes.