Selected jokes, aphorisms and definitions
Issue 24, 01.04.01
~ QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ~
- Do you know what you love for?
- When you know what you love for, you don't love anymore.
- What do I do if my soul sings, but I have no words?
- Just like our singers, huh?
- How come people aren't birds?
- What do you mean they aren't? My wife is a swallow, mother-in-law - a chicken, and father-in-law - a woodpecker.
- Why do people go to the zoo?
- Look at others, show themselves.
- Hmm, why do I talk to myself?
- It's always a pleasure to talk to a smart person!
~ ANSWERS to APHORISMS ~
- A thought gets born in silence...
- So shut up!
- People make their own problems.
- Oh, how often a person's tragedy is based on the fact that he is its author...
- All people are equal. But some are more equal than others.
- All people are brothers. But some are sisters.
- Even the best minds become clouded.
- The best way to seem smart is to produce a lot of fog.
- Those born to think, cannot avoid drinking...
- And when they're drunk - they can't think.
~ FUNNY DICTIONARY ~
RUSSIA- a very rich country with a very poor people.
ETIQUETTE- when one yawns with his mouth closed.
SCHOOL- a class society.
ADMIRATION- our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.
~ Jokes ~
-Dear, they say that your husband likes classical music, art and poetry? -Yes, but doesn't your husband have vices?
-Life became hard for honest people? -What's it to you?
-...Did I ever tell you this joke? -Ten times already! -Ok, I'll tell it to you again...
The more liquid there is in a body, the more this body gets evicted from everywhere! /almost Archimedes