Selected jokes, aphorisms and definitions
Issue 25, 17.07.01
~ QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ~
- What's longer: half an hour or 5-10 minutes?
- Well, 5-10 minutes can stretch for hours...
- Where's the point to stand from which one can move the earth?
- Don't lean on the red button!
- Which drawbacks in women are liked by men?
- Only one: when a woman likes a man despite his lack of assets.
- What does one do when life loses all meaning?
- Conceive another!
~ ANSWERS to APHORISMS ~
- It's hard to keep quiet when you're not asked.
- Sometimes silence is also an answer.
- Nothing scares more than reality.
- But only the first sixty years are scary...
- A pleasure that you can't share is not a pleasure.
- A problem that you can delegate is not a problem.
- So you'll bash your head through the wall. And what will you do in the neighboring cell?
- So you'll divorce the old wife, and what will you do with the new one?
~ FUNNY DICTIONARY ~
- an ability to hide your stupidity.
-a quality that people remember right after they should have applied it.
-an ability of a man to see how senselessly he lives.
~ Love Formulas ~
Love is a sickness that ties one to bed.
True love is not the love of one person, but a state of readiness to love everyone...
Love is Cupid's arrow that comes in through the heart, goes through the pocket, and comes out sideways.
Love is a fairytale, a bed and a stroller.
What do we all know of love? Only that we're all it's fruit.