Selected jokes, aphorisms and definitions
Issue 26, 20.09.01
~ QUESTIONS and ANSWERS ~
- Is the "Carnation" cologne a good mosquito repellent? - Don't know, never drank it.
- How much is conscience nowadays? - What, you have nothing else to sell?
- What is horsepower? - It's the power of a horse with the height of one meter and weight of one kilogram.
- Statistically, husbands discuss problems with wives, and wives - with female friends and relatives. Why? - Because husbands have problems with their business, and wives have problems with their husbands.
~ ANSWERS to APHORISMS ~
- When angry, count four; when very angry, swear.
- While counting, think up good swear words.
- Everyone is a hero in his dreams.
- And everyone is Kasanova in his wet dreams.
- The day was lost to drinking.
- So was the watch.
- Life is not healthy - people die from it.
- I decided to live forever. Everything's going fine so far!
~ FUNNY DICTIONARY ~
ALIMONY- a fine one has to pay for a mistake of two.
CITY- a population center where the coordinates of a dwelling include height.
CHESS- a game where a check can result in a mate.
ADMIRATION- highest degree of ignorance.
~ One-Liners ~
Oh! How suddenly... I came home from the office...